On behalf of ABB we are seeking a Project Lead Engineer - Control System Hardware.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
ABB Norway PAEN (Process Automation and Energy Industries) is involved in projects delivering electrical equipment and advanced control systems covering a broad field of applications, such as the oil and gas industry, subsea electrical systems, power from shore to oil installations, offshore wind, hydro power plants, onshore and offshore fish farms, and more. We are looking for a motivated colleague to be part of our automation team in Oslo and within our hardware competence group.
You will be part of strong and professional environment working with control system related topic in the products, systems, and services that we offer to our customers. You will contribute to further develop the group working with control system hardware in close cooperation with our customers. You will get the opportunity to build your experience by participating in project deliveries, service and in commissioning – always having an experienced colleague to learn from.
- Designing of hardware cabinets
- Recommending new hardware designs
- Planning and execution of engineering activities
- Testing and installation of hardware and installation offshore
- Following industry-standard processes and procedures
- The position involves assignments together with Norwegian and international customers and vendors. Some travelling must be expected.
More about ABB:
- Eager to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
- Certificate of apprenticeship or relevant bachelor-/ Master`s degree
- English fluent, oral, and written, Norwegian is an advantage
- Commercial awareness
- Experience from automation and/or electrical systems is an advantage
- Experience from STID/COMOS/EBASE or similar is an advantage
- Excellent possibilities to learn and develop
- Great colleagues and a good work environment
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Possibilities for offshore rotations and international assignments
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Please upload diploma and transcripts with your application.
Folk can offer:
We see possibilities in your competence!
- Good long-term opportunities with our clients
- Individual and adapted follow-up while on assignment
- Good career development opportunities in an interesting and innovative sector
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Social events and pleasant tokens of appreciation throughout the year
In Folk, we work in accordance with our values: ethical, personal, enthusiastic and flexible.