We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer, System
- Designing of 800xA system
- Configuration and installation of ABB 800xA system
- Planning and execution of engineering activities
- Testing and installation of 800xA system and installation offshore
- Following industry-standard processes and procedures
- The position involves assignments together with Norwegian and international customers and vendors. Some travelling must be expected
More about ABB:
- Eager to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent
- English fluent, oral, and written, Norwegian is an advantage.
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with ABB Advant, Safeguard and 800xA software is an advantage.
- Experience with ABB Advant, Safeguard and 800xA hardware is an advantage.
- Experience with ABB 800xA system installation and configuration is an advantage.
- Excellent possibilities to learn and develop.
- Great colleagues and a good work environment
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Possibilities for offshore rotations and international assignments
- Flexible working conditions, good insurances, and pension plan
- Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
The position is located at ABB’s office at Forus in Stavanger.
Duration is 12 months.
Please upload diploma and transcripts with your application.
Folk can offer:
We see possibilities in your competence!
- Good long-term opportunities with our clients
- Individual and adapted follow-up while on assignment
- Good career development opportunities in an interesting and innovative sector
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Social events and pleasant tokens of appreciation throughout the year
In Folk, we work in accordance with our values: ethical, personal, enthusiastic and flexible.